Monday 27 December 2010

Howdy Y'all...

Hello and welcome to my blog dedicated to the awesome game of Necromunda.
For those not in the know, Necromunda was a standalone game launched by Games Workshop back in the mid-90s, using the 2nd edition 40K rules as its base.
It holds a special place in my heart. I started playing it at 12, with my humble Van Saar gang, whom I still have 15 years later! For innovation, background, narrative and all round fun I have yet to find a game that can best it.
This blog won’t be some cheesy ‘how to max out your gang and kill everyone’ affair, although I will be including some tactics to neuter the more unsporting player later on. It will touch on all subjects, from building terrain to new scenarios, GMing a campaign to converting up your gang. So please, read on and I hope you get as much joy from the game as I do!
The Arbite

No comments:

Post a Comment